||Useful References to Beatty material: publications, books, literature, and other relevant material.
- The Beattie Family Papers consist of lands deeds, correspondence, and various legal documents from the years 1814 to 1884. The collection primarily pertains to the activities of James Beattie of Ryegate, Vermont, and his sons, David, James, Thomas, and William.
- The Howell Family
Collection - JOHN BEATTY HOWELL (1847-1924) Charles Clinton Beatty (1715-1772)
- Admiral David Beatty - Related Correspondence 1924-1978
- Papers from Taylor Beatty of Thibodaux, La at University of
- Ormand Beatty Correspondence/Papers at
Centre College Ky
- Beatty & Hawkins' 1860 Addition to
Georgetown plus Warrants of Resurvey/Indentures
- William Beatty Rochester Papers, 1811 - 1907
- William L. Clements Library, The University of Michigan,
John and John Henry Beatty Papers
- Napoleon Beatty, History of Howard and Cooper
- Pennsylvania Archives, Fifth Series, Volume Two
- Passenger And Immigration Lists Index
- Philadelphia Naturalization Records
- Beatties in the Gordon Aronhime Papers
- BEAT'A': the History of the Oliver Beatties of High Street
Linlithgow, West Lothian Scotland.