2. Tillman Gallemore b. ca 1821, m. 5 Feb 1842, in Henry Co. TN, Harriett Morton. He was a carpenter and a farmer. Harriett had a twin brother, William C. Morton, and in 1850, both he and Larkin's son William, born 1825, were living in Tillman's household as hired hands. Later, William Morton married Elizabeth, daughter of Larkin (on 7 Jan 1851). They lived in Williamson Co. IL, although they were married in Henry Co. TN.
i Henrietta Gallemore.
ii William Gallemore.
10. iii Larkin L. Gallemore b. 1 Nov 1846.
iv Regina Gallemore.
v Bella Gallemore.
3. Richard R. Gallemore b. 15 Mar 1823, NC, m. 1) 27 Feb 1850, in Henry Co. TN, Martha Perry, m. 2) 15 Jan 1855, in Henry Co. TN, Eliza Jane Throgmorton, b. 5 Aug 1838, Henry Co. TN, (daughter of Richard 'Squire Dick' Throgmorton Jr. and Elsie 'Alcy' Barnwell). Richard died 11 Jul 1901, Randolph Co. AR. Sheila Babb gives date of death as 11 Jun 1901.
11. i William Logan b. 25 Jul 1865.
ii Harriet Galemore.
iii Jonah W. Galemore.
4. William G. Gallimore b. ca 1825, NC, m. Caroline S. Mirrick, b. 1834, TN. William died bef 1880. Caroline: d/o Amos and Lora H. Mirrick, both living with William on 1880 census.
12. i William James Alexander Gallimore b. ca 1860.
5. James Wesley Gallimore b. 20 Dec 1827, Henry Co. TN, m. 1) 28 Jan 1864, Margaret Throgmorton, m. 2) in Makanda IL, Mary Catherine Farmer Deming. James died 25 Oct 1902, Williamson Co. IL.
i Isaiah Gallimore.
13. ii Nettie Frances Gallimore b. 7 Oct 1872.
6. George W. Gallimore b. 1849, Henry Co. TN, m. 15 Aug 1870, in Carroll Co. TN, Mary Elizabeth Perkins, b. 1851, TN, daughter of James Perkins and Martha ( ).
i Mary Bee Gallimore b. Henry Co. TN, m. John Newton King.
ii William Randolph Gallimore b. Henry Co. TN.
iii Amos Eldridge Gallimore b. Henry Co. TN.
iv Ellear Pernita Gallimore b. Randolph Co. AR.
7. Franklin Lafayette Gallimore b. ca 1856, TN, m. 1) in Weakley Co. TN, Vandellia Butler, m. 2) Martha Bell Throgmorton. To Clay Co. AR. Vandellia: d/o Richard F. Butler and Elizabeth Arnold. She had a brother named Jessie Butler. The family moved to AR in 1880. Children:
14. i Maggie Clementine b. 1883.
ii Fannie Gallimore b. 14 Dec 1902.
iii Jessie Gallimore. never married
iv Ruby Gallimore b. 7 Jan 1909.
v Wilford James Gallemore b. 9 Dec 1911. He had one child. He said that their father came to AR riding an old gray horse and had their clothes in a pillow case.
vi Carl Gallemore b. 20 Aug 1914. Married, but had no children. However, he adopted two children, who are grown and married.
8. Daniel Webster Gallimore b. ca 1859, TN, m. Mollie Gilbert. Mollie: Mollie's father was a Baptist minister. Daniel Webster and Mollie are buried at Concord Cemetery, not far from Blooming Grove United Methodist Church Cemetery near McKenzie TN.
15. i Claude H. Gallimore b. 7 Nov 1898.
16. ii Will D. 'Willie' Gallimore b. 24 Dec 1890.
9. Marion Davis Gallimore b. 1861, Carroll Co. TN, m. 1) Jesse Lee Gee, d. Apr 1904, m. 2) 1905, Willie Ella Woodrow. Marion died 1935, buried Concord Cem., McKenzie TN. Upon death of his parents, he lived with Larkin's oldest son, William. See 1880 Weakley Co. TN census. He was born in Carroll Co. TN. Jesse: d/o William Washington Gee and Sarah Donna Zetta Thomas.
17. i Sarah Gladys Gallimore b. 11 Jul 1903.
ii Fanny Lee Gallimore.
iii Woodrow Gallimore.
iv Milton Gallimore.
10. Larkin L. Gallemore b. 1 Nov 1846, Henry Co. TN, m. Sarah Jane Lentz, b. 15 Nov 1853, d. 1 May 1915. Larkin died 18 Jul 1941, Williamson Co. IL, buried Palestine Cem., Wolf Creek IL.
i Flora Gallimore m. Richard M. Throgmorton. Richard: s/o James Porter Throgmorton and Nancy Isabel Lentz
ii Ella Gallemore b. 1874, d. 1881.
iii Lilly Gallemore b. 1876, d. 1881.
iv Arley Gallemore b. 1880, d. 1881.
v Daisy Gallemore b. 1881, d. 1881.
vi Anna Gallemore b. 1881, d. 1883.
vii Chester Gallemore b. 1888, d. 1889.
11. William Logan Galemore b. 25 Jul 1865, IL, m. 1 Nov 1894, Alice Eudora Kidd, b. 16 Nov 1869, Mayfield, Graves Co. KY, (daughter of Robert Osco Kidd and Martha A. Mitchener) d. 10 Oct 1965, Cairo, Alexander Co. IL. William died 4 Apr 1930, Randolph Co. AR.
i Gilbert Clyde Galemore b. 2 Mar 1910, Middlebrook AR, m. 7 Jun 1930, in Success, AR, Eva Marie Laughlin, b. 25 Aug 1914, Success, AR, (daughter of Albert Laughlin and Hattie Brown) d. 19 Apr 1987, Cape Girardeau MO. Gilbert died 25 Mar 1993, Nashville, Davidson Co. TN.
18. ii Richard Oscar b. 30 Jul 1895.
iii Larence Eugene Galemore.
iv Wilmurth Lorine Galemore.
v William Guy Galemore.
12. William James Alexander Gallimore b. ca 1860, m. America Elizabeth Bright, b. 1834, TN, (daughter of Robert S. Bright).
i Amos Gallimore.
ii William Gallimore.
iii Eugenia Caroline Gallimore m. Wilbert White. Moved to KY in 1917.
13. Nettie Frances Gallemore b. 7 Oct 1872, m. 1) William Thomas Walker, b. 1870, d. 1908, m. 2) Frank Burroughs. Nettie died in 1951.
i Bessie Walker.
ii Hettie Walker.
iii Gettie Walker.
19. iv Mary Paralee b. 1891.
v Clara Edna Walker b. 1893, d. 198-.
vi Carl O'Thaniel Walker b. 1894, d. 1974.
vii Newton Oral Walker b. 1903, d. 1985.
viii Pauline Burroughs.
14. Maggie Clementine Gallemore b. 1883
i daughter, still living
ii son, still living
iii son, still living
iv daughter, still living
v son, still living
15. Claude H. Gallemore b. 7 Nov 1898, m. 18 Nov 1917, Pearl Wiley, b. ca 1911. Claude died 22 Aug 1972, buried Milan Cem. Claude had a stroke at age 56 & lived 16 yrs without being able to speak. He worked for his brother Will in Milan at a U-Tote-Em Grocery.
i daughter, still living
16. Will D. 'Willie' Gallemore b. 24 Dec 1890, m. Oda Wiley, b. 5 Jul 1894, d. 23 Mar 1972, buried Blooming Grove, McKenzie TN. Will died 24 Jun 1937. Oda is a sister to Pearl Wiley. Willie served in WW I and married Oda sometime after Claude and Pearl were married, even though Oda was 8 yrs older than Pearl.
i son, still living
17. Sarah Gladys Gallemore b. 11 Jul 1903, m. in Weakley Co. TN, Phillip Ernest Campbell. Children:
i Catheryn Lanette Campbell b. 18 Nov 1924, d. 1958.
ii daughter, still living
18. Richard Oscar Galemore b. 30 Jul 1895, AR, m. Birdie ( ). Richard died 2 Jul 1960, Corning, AR. (World War I)
i son, still living, World War II
ii son, still living.
iii daughter, still living
19. Mary Paralee Walker b. 1891, m. John Henry Baine, b. 1887, d. 1986. Mary died 1986.
i William Clifford Baine b. 1911, m. Gertrude Christine Hansel, b. 1916, d. 1999. William died 1999.
ii Florene Baine b. 1912, d. 1927.
iii Thomas Elbert Baine b. 1915, m. 1) Velma Elna Yopp, b. 1909, d. 1942, m. 2) Merle Evelyn Ellington, b. 1923, d. 1998. Thomas died 1990.
iv Travis Albert Baine b. 1915, d. 1916.
v Frances Lorene Baine b. 1921, m. Jess Perry Huffman. Frances died 1992.
vi Mary Paralee Baine m. Daniel A.D. Wheeler, b. 1916, d. 1993.
vii son, still living