From the files of Hugh B.Johnston, Jr., Wilson, N.C.
From the Book Bible Records of Early Edgecombe.
Henry Horn, Jr. son of Henry and Anne Horn, was born on June 10,1744,
and died on February 5, 1785, in December, 1774, he married Sarah Battle, daughter
of Elisha Battle and wife Elizabeth Sumner, She was born in 1743 and
died in the lat of 1798, in Edgecombe County.
1. Celia Horn married 1st, Lemuel Sugg and 2nd, Josiah Fort
2. Piety Horn was born on December 10, 1767. On January17, 1788, she
married Josiah Fort. He was born on
Note* I have copied it as it was written. I know that Josiah Fort is listed as being married to two people. I don't know why.
3. Charity Horn was born on October 20, 1769. She married Burrell Bunn.
a. Reverend Henry Bunn was born on December 18, 1795, in Nash County.
5. Henry Horn, III, was born in 1785.
This is all of that one. I do not know why number 4 is missing. I am typing it as it is in the book.
From the same page:
Brothers ans sisters of Henry Horn from a record above the one I typed. I need the page before to type the parents of Henry HOrn.
1. William Horn was born on March 30, 1738.
2. Esther Horn was born on April 6, 1740.
3. Issac Horn was born on May 7, 1742.
4. Henry Horn, Jr., was born on June 10, 1744
5. Jacob Horn was born on March 10, 1747/48.
6. Mourning Horn was born on March 10, 1747/48.
7. Phebe Horn was born on September 14, 1749. On September 29, 1770, she married James Ricks of Edgecombe County.
8. Joel Horn was born on August 14, 1751.
9. Thomas Horn was born on March 24, 1753/54.
10. Charity Horn was born on November 19, 1755.
11. Selah (Celia) Horn was born on February 13, 1758.
12. Demaris Horn was born on May 31, 1760.
13. Jermiah Horn was born on November 1, 1763.