1. 1850 Fayette Co., Alabama Census.
2. 1860 Fayette Co., Alabama census.
3. This is an assumption at this time, but 1880 Bibb Co Al census
William Longcrier with wife Sallie, His father Mathew Longcrier and
family, and Burrell and second wife Mary all in a row. Burrell is 59 and
plenty old enough to be the father of 17 year old Sallie (Sarah J.).
4. 1850 age 22
1860 age 33
1880 census Bibb Co AL shows Burrell age 53. 1880-53=1827.
5. Bibb Co., AL marriage books, E-222. E-222.
6. name from marriage record.
1850 Bibb Co AL at home with parents
1860 Bibb Co AL with Burrel H. Mize.
7. 1860 Bibb Co., Alabama census.
8. age 5/12 in 1860 census taken 30 July.
9. The Lutie information is from a group sheet from Joann Wood
10. According to Joann Longcrier Wood there are four unaccounted
Longcriers who may be buried at Pleasant Grove (Alread) AR. William C.
Longcrier, his wife Sarah Jane Mize Longcrier, Mary Free Longcrier (first
wife of Clark A. Longcrier), and a son of Mary and Clark.
11. CD-ROM Records.
12. 1920 Latimer Co OK census ED 83 pg 6.
13. 1870 census Randolph, Bibb Co AL. William age 9 at home
age 59 in 1920 census.
14. According to Joann Longcrier Wood possible unaccounted
for Longcriers who
might be buried here are: William C Longcrier and his wife Sarah Jane Mize
Longcrier, Mary Free Longcrier (first wife of Clark A. Longcrier), and a
son of Mary and Clark.
15. Van Buren Co cemetery records indicate a Pearl Longcryer
Joann Longcrier Wood has no other information on the child Lillie P. and
concurs that it is probably Lillie Pearl who is buried here.
16. Hershel Culpepper, Coushatta, LA.
17. Loberta Connor Youngblood, Salem,OR.
18. can't read the name in the 1880 Bibb Co AL census.
19. age 8 in 1880 census.
20. Birl John Wesley Mize's "new" bible. Married
Janie Stocks on Sunday, 6 Feb. 1910, at No. 2 Town, Blockton, AL by Mr. Josh
21. 1900 AR census (soundex) ED 134, Sheet 6, line 90. Walter
and new wife
Isabelle M. J. are living close to Walters father and mother. Line 49,
William C and Sarah J. Longcrier with children Ollie and Lilly.
22. 1920 Latimer Co OK census solomis Twp ED 83 pg 6 with 2nd
23. Date from Longcrier information. Probably in Obituary
that I have also.
Place of birth from daughter, Modean, via Martha Long.
age 39 in 1920 census.
25. Betty Walls Boyd lists this date and place. Photo of headstone
Modean Thompson (daughter of W. O.) confirms place.
26. Information verified by Martha Brock, child of John C.
27. Copy of Birth Certificate. (Delayed Filing).
28. Date from Martha Long. Place from Betty Boyd.
29. Information from family group sheet of Betty Walls Boyd.
30. 1910 census Van Buren Co. AR, Wheeler Twp. gives name as
31. 1910 census (soundex) Wheeler Twp. Van Buren Co. AR. Birth
dates from Longcrier Genealogy.
32. Longcrier Genealogy.
33. personal notes made at cemetery.
34. 1910 census shows Martha has had six children and only
five are alive.
There is a three year gap between Clara and Jefferson which could mean
that this child was born between these two children.
35. Longcrier Genealogy. 1910 AR census.
36. Longcrier Genealogy has date as 11 Feb 1965
information from Betty Walls Boyd
SS# 443-18-2407 index shows 9-25-1903 to 02-00-1965.
37. information from Betty Walls Boyd.
38. Longcrier genealogy.
birth and death dates confirmed by SS index SS# 443-24-0324.
39. Longcrier Genealogy. 1910 AR census lists Irving H.
40. SS index CD under Ervin lists date and last place of resicence.
41. Longcrier Genealogy. 1910 census enumerated 2 May, lists
42. date from SS death index CD lists date and last place of
43. Death Certificate.
45. 1920 Latimer Co OK census Solomis Twp. with Walter O. Longcrier.
46. Information from Longcrier Genealogy. Copy from Jerry
age 23 in 1920 census.
47. Longcrier Genealogy. Photo of cemetery marker confirms
year of birth and
death and place of burial from Modean Longcrier.
48. 1920 latimer Co OK sensus ED 83 pg 6 at home with parents.
49. Longcrier Genealogy.
age 7/12 in 1920 census.
50. date from SS death benefits CD lists date and last place
51. Longcrier Genealogy.
date also on SS CD.
52. SS Death Benefit CD.
53. SS index CD SS# 444-14-5974 death date 11-00-1964 zip 74401
is Muskogee Co
as last place of residence.
54. Longcrier Genealogy.
SS index shows 15 Feb 1923 if I have the right Floyd.
55. from ss# index CD.
56. 1920 Latimer Co OK census ED 83 pg 6 at home with father.
57. Longcrier Genealogy.
age 37 in 1920 census.
58. Longcrier Genealogy. CA as death place form Joann Longcrier
59. This name is from the Van Buren Co. marriage records.
Wood relates that family tradition holds that Clark was married twice, and
that there was a son by the first marriage.
60. Possible unaccounted for Longcriers who might be the four
here are: William C Longcrier, His wife Sarah Jane Mize Longcrier, Mary
Free Longcrier (first wife of Clark A. Longcrier), and Clark and Mary's
61. Family tradition related by Joann Longcrier Wood is that
Clark had a son
by his first marriage. No information could be found.
62. Qite likely that one of the Longcrier graves in Pleasant
Van Buren Co AR is this son. Another of them would then probably be his
mother Mary Free Longcrier. (other two may be William C. Longcrier and
his wife Sarah Jane Mize Longcrier).
63. 1920 Latimer Co OK census ED 83 pg 6 with husbnd and father-in-law.
64. age 37 in 1920 census.
65. Name from Martha Long.
Return to Table of Contents