Please sign my Guestbook!!
Generation No. 1
1. THOMAS1 CAMP was born 1717 in Orange Co, VA, and died in Jackson Co, GA. He married WINIFRED STARLING January 01, 1764.
Child of THOMAS CAMP and WINIFRED STARLING is:
2. i. JOHN2 CAMP, b. 1743, Culpepper Co, VA; d. 1818, Jackson Co, GA.
Generation No. 2
2. JOHN2 CAMP (THOMAS1) was born 1743 in Culpepper Co, VA, and died 1818 in Jackson Co, GA. He married MARY TARPLEY January 30, 1764 in Lunenberg Co, VA, daughter of JAMES TARPLEY. She was born October 30, 1740 in North Farnham Parish, Richmond Co, VA, and died August 17, 1789 in 96th Dist, SC.
Children of JOHN CAMP and MARY TARPLEY are:
3. i. JOHN3 CAMP, JR., d. 1823, Greenville Dist, SC.
ii. WINIFRED CAMP, m. THOMAS KINSMAN.
iii. SARAH CAMP, m. THOMAS GRAYSON.
iv. WILLIAM CAMP, m. ELIZABETH REEVES.
v. ANNIE NAOMI CAMP, b. 1760; m. JOHN HILL, JR..
vi. THOMAS CAMP, b. 1765; d. Aft. 1823; m. SUSAN WAGNER.
4. vii. JAMES CAMP, b. 1768, NC.
viii. ABNER CAMP, b. July 12, 1770, NC; m. ELIZABETH RAGSDALE.
ix. STARLING CAMP, b. November 24, 1771; d. April 1851; m. ANNA HELMS.
x. KESSIAH CAMP, b. April 20, 1777; m. BENJAMIN ARNOLD.
Generation No. 3
JOHN3 CAMP, JR.
3. JOHN3 CAMP, JR. (JOHN2, THOMAS1) died 1823 in Greenville Dist, SC. He married (2) POLLY.
Child of JOHN CAMP, JR. is:
i. ELIZABETH4 CAMP, b. October 08, 1785, SC; d. May 24, 1872, Snellville, GA; m. JOHN CHANDLER, JR., Abt. 1805, Newberry Co, SC; b. 1783, Greenville Dist, SC; d. Aft. October 25, 1853, Cherokee Co, AL.
4. JAMES3 CAMP (JOHN2, THOMAS1) was born 1768 in NC. He married RAGSDALE.
Children of JAMES CAMP and RAGSDALE are:
i. ROBERT4 CAMP.
ii. JOSEPH CAMP.
iii. MERRITT CAMP.
iv. ELI CAMP.
v. CAMP, m. SHADRACK HUMPHRIES.
5. vi. JOHN CAMP, b. Abt. 1785, Gwinnett Co, GA.
Generation No. 4
5. JOHN4 CAMP (JAMES3, JOHN2, THOMAS1) was born Abt. 1785 in Gwinnett Co, GA. He married WINIFRED MATTOX.
Children of JOHN CAMP and WINIFRED MATTOX are:
i. JOHN5 CAMP, JR..
ii. ADALIZA CAMP, m. THOMAS BERRY.
iii. MARY ANN CAMP, m. WHITMILL P. ALLEN.
iv. WILLIAM WASHING CAMP.
v. CLARINDA CAMP, m. LEWIS SPARKMAN.
vi. NANCY CAMP, m. MILES MOSELY.
vii. ABNER CAMP, b. June 11, 1810, GA; d. August 28, 1887, Clayton Co, GA; m. MARY HARRIS, January 25, 1834, Henry Co GA; b. November 23, 1817; d. January 19, 1885.
6. viii. JAMES SEABORN CAMP, b. 1813, GA; d. July 06, 1900.
ix. JOSEPH CAMP, b. 1813; d. Abt. 1902; m. MARY CALLAHAN; b. February 25, 1815; d. February 19, 1897.
Generation No. 5
JAMES SEABORN5 CAMP
6. JAMES SEABORN5 CAMP (JOHN4, JAMES3, JOHN2, THOMAS1) was born 1813 in GA, and died July 06, 1900. He married (1) ELIZABETH PARISH. He married (2) MAHALEY BEAVERS January 10, 1833 in HENRY CO, GA, daughter of ALSEY BEAVERS and SUSANNAH DUNNAHO.
Children of JAMES CAMP and ELIZABETH PARISH are:
i. SILAS6 CAMP, b. Abt. 1854; d. Texas.
ii. JOHN THOMAS CAMP, b. Abt. 1855; d. moved to Douglas Co, GA.
iii. MARY CAMP, b. 1857; d. 1957; m. (1) JOHN GRESHAM; m. (2) CLEM MAYO; b. 1857; d. 1911.
7. iv. ROBERT GRAN CAMP, b. August 11, 1859; d. January 31, 1935.
v. SEABORN CAMP, JR., b. Abt. 1860.
8. vi. WILLIAM HARDEN CAMP, b. January 06, 1863; d. June 1942.
vii. JAMES M. CAMP, b. Abt. 1870; m. A. H. FLETCHER.
viii. EMANUAL F. CAMP, b. July 14, 1876; d. September 21, 1959, Riverdale 1st Baptist Ch Cem, GA; m. ORA MAE WEST.
Children of JAMES CAMP and MAHALEY BEAVERS are:
9. ix. ANDREW JACKSON6 CAMP, b. May 09, 1834, Fayette Co GA; d. May 24, 1907.
10. x. SUSAN LUVINIA CAMP, b. November 13, 1835; d. May 02, 1911, Newnan, Coweta Co GA.
xi. MARY ELIZABETH CAMP, b. June 17, 1838.
xii. MANERVA CAMP, b. January 21, 1840; m. A. J. ROBINS, December 27, 1860, Clayton Co, GA.
xiii. MARTHA CLARINDA CAMP, b. December 28, 1842.
xiv. JOSEPH S. I. CAMP, b. August 13, 1845; d. February 26, 1929, Conf Soldiers Home, Atlanta GA.
xv. MARCUS A. CAMP, b. September 30, 1846.
xvi. SARAH ELIZABETH CAMP, b. November 10, 1848.
Generation No. 6
ROBERT GRAN6 CAMP
7. ROBERT GRAN6 CAMP (JAMES SEABORN5, JOHN4, JAMES3, JOHN2, THOMAS1) was born August 11, 1859, and died January 31, 1935. He married LOUVENIA MEGGS. She was born October 23, 1861, and died March 29, 1920.
Children of ROBERT CAMP and LOUVENIA MEGGS are:
i. ROBERT7 CAMP.
ii. ETHEL CAMP.
iii. RUEBIN CAMP.
iv. JOHN CAMP.
v. ROSA CAMP.
vi. PEARL CAMP.
vii. BETSEY CAMP.
viii. CARL CAMP.
8. WILLIAM HARDEN6 CAMP (JAMES SEABORN5, JOHN4, JAMES3, JOHN2, THOMAS1) was born January 06, 1863, and died June 1942. He married MATTIE MANOLIER CREEL October 29, 1885. She was born January 28, 1868, and died 1955.
Children of WILLIAM CAMP and MATTIE CREEL are:
11. i. MATTIE ELIZABETH7 CAMP, b. August 11, 1886.
ii. LIZZIE CAMP, b. August 11, 1886.
iii. MINNIE CAMP, b. December 07, 1887.
iv. EMMA CAMP, b. July 22, 1889; d. December 15, 1893.
v. WILLIAM BEVERLY CAMP, b. November 10, 1891.
vi. LOONEY CAMP, b. September 07, 1892.
vii. JEWELL CAMP CAMP, b. May 29, 1895; m. WILLIAM BROWN.
viii. DAVID CAMP, b. Private.
ix. COREE CAMP, b. Private.
x. IRVING CAMP, b. Private.
xi. HOWARD L. CAMP, b. Private.
9. ANDREW JACKSON6 CAMP (JAMES SEABORN5, JOHN4, JAMES3, JOHN2, THOMAS1) was born May 09, 1834 in Fayette Co GA, and died May 24, 1907. He married DRUSELLA E. HUIE December 11, 1856 in Fayette Co, GA. She was born December 04, 1833, and died August 05, 1917.
Children of ANDREW CAMP and DRUSELLA HUIE are:
i. CAMP7, m. AD DANIEL.
ii. JOHN M. CAMP, b. August 31, 1857; d. August 02, 1880.
iii. EMMA O. CAMP, b. August 22, 1859; d. July 30, 1872.
iv. MINORA E. CAMP, b. March 23, 1862; d. November 12, 1864.
v. JOSEPH LUMPKIN CAMP, b. April 09, 1866; d. July 22, 1877.
vi. WILLIAM OSCAR CAMP, b. April 07, 1868; d. October 25, 1944; m. CORA LASSETTER; b. July 25, 1875; d. February 16, 1963.
vii. R. WALTER CAMP, b. July 21, 1870; d. July 26, 1877.
10. SUSAN LUVINIA6 CAMP (JAMES SEABORN5, JOHN4, JAMES3, JOHN2, THOMAS1) was born November 13, 1835, and died May 02, 1911 in Newnan, Coweta Co GA. She married JOSEPH T. NOLAN August 22, 1861 in Clayton Co, GA, son of DAVID NOLAN and LOUISA PEEBLES. He was born April 12, 1839 in Henry Co GA, and died September 05, 1912 in Newnan, Coweta Co, GA.
Children of SUSAN CAMP and JOSEPH NOLAN are:
12. i. ELLIOTT LANORIA7 NOLAN, b. July 10, 1862, Clayton Co GA.
13. ii. TALULA ALLICE NOLAN, b. May 09, 1865, Lowndes Co, GA.
iii. MINAY IDA NOLAN, b. November 03, 1866, Lowndes Co GA; m. WILLIAM HANSON.
iv. OTIS OTTO NOLAN, b. February 19, 1869; d. April 19, 1870.
v. ARTHUR TARPLEY NOLAN, b. January 13, 1871.
14. vi. LUTHER JUDSON NOLAN, b. May 25, 1872, Valdosta, Lowndes Co GA; d. June 02, 1950, Newnan, Coweta Co, GA.
15. vii. OSCAR DELMER NOLAN, b. May 09, 1874, Atlanta, Fulton, GA; d. January 03, 1942, Mobile AL.
viii. R. T. REMER NOLAN, b. April 28, 1876.
Generation No. 7
MATTIE ELIZABETH7 CAMP
11. MATTIE ELIZABETH7 CAMP (WILLIAM HARDEN6, JAMES SEABORN5, JOHN4, JAMES3, JOHN2, THOMAS1) was born August 11, 1886. She married ANDY GROVER THOMPSON.
Children of MATTIE CAMP and ANDY THOMPSON are:
i. WILLIAM ALLEN8 THOMPSON.
ii. MARY THOMPSON.
iii. JOHN THOMPSON.
iv. PAUL CAMP THOMPSON.
v. ALBERT WAYNE THOMPSON, b. Private; m. BETTY LOUISE WHITE THOMPSON, February 07, 1948; b. Private.
12. ELLIOTT LANORIA7 NOLAN (SUSAN LUVINIA6 CAMP, JAMES SEABORN5, JOHN4, JAMES3, JOHN2, THOMAS1) was born July 10, 1862 in Clayton Co GA. She married (1) JAMES PATTERSON December 27, 1881. He died February 13, 1884 in Carroll Co GA. She married (2) BAILIS RICHARDSON July 24, 1892 in Carroll Co GA. She married (3) ILAS BEARDEN May 21, 1904 in Douglas Co GA. He died 1926.
Children of ELLIOTT NOLAN and BAILIS RICHARDSON are:
i. AUSTIN C.8 RICHARDSON, b. March 1883.
ii. JOSEPH O. RICHARDSON, b. February 1884.
iii. KATE VADER RICHARDSON, b. October 1884.
iv. JAMES O. RICHARDSON, b. February 1896.
v. REUBEN RICHARDSON, b. December 1897.
vi. MINNIE ALICE LAVINA RICHARDSON, b. August 24, 1900; d. February 24, 1951; m. WILLIAM HOMER CASH, November 23, 1919; b. 1898; d. 1983.
13. TALULA ALLICE7 NOLAN (SUSAN LUVINIA6 CAMP, JAMES SEABORN5, JOHN4, JAMES3, JOHN2, THOMAS1) was born May 09, 1865 in Lowndes Co, GA. She married THOMAS W. JONES. He died August 18, 1946.
Children of TALULA NOLAN and THOMAS JONES are:
i. FRANK8 JONES, b. March 1887, GA; m. ODESSA.
ii. ROBERT P. JONES, b. November 11, 1888, TX; d. October 13, 1947; m. SARAH CLOWER.
iii. THOMAS JONES, b. March 05, 1891, TX; d. August 18, 1946; m. RUTH HELTON.
iv. IDA JONES, b. May 02, 1892, TX; d. March 10, 1972; m. THOMAS F. BOLTON.
v. DAISY JONES, b. November 1893, TX; m. THOMAS WHITE.
14. LUTHER JUDSON7 NOLAN (SUSAN LUVINIA6 CAMP, JAMES SEABORN5, JOHN4, JAMES3, JOHN2, THOMAS1) was born May 25, 1872 in Valdosta, Lowndes Co GA, and died June 02, 1950 in Newnan, Coweta Co, GA. He married MARY ELIZABETH MORRIS November 05, 1891 in Prob Coweta Co, GA, daughter of NAPOLEON MORRIS and MARTHA JACKSON. She was born March 16, 1874 in Carroll Co, GA, and died February 01, 1964 in Atlanta, Fulton Co, GA.
Children of LUTHER NOLAN and MARY MORRIS are:
i. VELMA ELIZABETH8 NOLAN, b. October 01, 1892, Carroll Co, GA; d. November 1982; m. MARION DUNCAN GLOVER, October 12, 1912.
ii. CARRIE BEATRICE NOLAN, b. February 15, 1894, Carroll Co GA; d. April 06, 1894.
iii. ADA NOLAN, b. March 14, 1895, Carroll Co, GA; d. March 26, 1895.
iv. LILLIE MAYBELLE NOLAN, b. April 06, 1897, Carroll Co GA; d. June 27, 1953; m. CHARLES M. POWELL, October 18, 1919.
v. LUTHER OTIS NOLAN, b. January 16, 1900, Carroll Co, GA; d. November 17, 1979; m. (1) RUBY VELMA DUNWAY, July 10, 1923; m. (2) MENA CLARIDY, September 06, 1940.
vi. LOLA ALICE NOLAN, b. February 21, 1902, Fulton Co, GA; d. March 19, 1907.
vii. CLIFFORD MONROE NOLAN, b. February 05, 1904, Fulton Co, GA; d. April 09, 1979; m. (1) EFFIE MANN; m. (2) ELLA MAE COOP, August 08, 1927.
viii. MARTHA LORENA NOLAN, b. Private, Fulton Co, GA; m. (1) EDWARD J. WELSH; b. Private, Dekalb Co, GA; m. (2) BENNETT SUMNER COOP, August 29, 1931, DeKalb Co GA..
15. OSCAR DELMER7 NOLAN (SUSAN LUVINIA6 CAMP, JAMES SEABORN5, JOHN4, JAMES3, JOHN2, THOMAS1) was born May 09, 1874 in Atlanta, Fulton, GA, and died January 03, 1942 in Mobile AL. He married CYNTHA EULA BROWN December 12, 1897 in Carroll Co, GA, daughter of JOHN BROWN and LOUISA WILSON. She was born December 06, 1872 in Dekalb Co, GA (1900 census says Nov 1887), and died August 31, 1933 in Tallapoosa Co, AL.
Children of OSCAR NOLAN and CYNTHA BROWN are:
i. GENIA MAE8 NOLAN, d. An an infant.
ii. BERNARD CLYDE NOLAN, b. September 1898.
iii. JEFFERSON BARTOW NOLAN, b. December 06, 1899; d. October 06, 1975, Macon Co, GA; m. CORA CAMP.
iv. BEN DAVIS NOLAN, b. April 03, 1902; d. May 1986, Lillian, Alabama 36549; m. ANNIE HUGGINS.
v. LITTLE BROWN NOLAN, b. October 10, 1904; d. April 05, 1944, Dadeville, AL.
vi. CLARA EARNESTINE NOLAN, b. September 24, 1909, Carrollton, Carroll Co, GA; d. August 06; m. ERNEST PATTERSON.
vii. CLEO MYRTLE NOLAN, b. June 21, 1911, Carrollton Carroll Co GA; d. March 13, 1997, Mobile, Mobile Co, AL; m. GURDON WALL WILSON, May 16, 1926, Buela, Lee Co, AL; b. February 05, 1889, Mt. Pleasant TX Titus Co, TX; d. June 26, 1966, Biloxi VA Hos, MS.
Copyrighted 1 February 1999