Mathias Yung was born about 1711 in Disselheim, Palatinate, Germany,
d. July 19, 1749 in Lancaster, PA, arrived in Pennsylvania September 25, 1732 on the ship
"Loyal Judith" from Rotterdam.was married in 1735 in Lancaster, PA to Anna Margretta Fey,
daughter of Conrad Fey. She was b. January 11, 1712, Disselsheim, Palatinate, Germany, d. 1784 in Lancaster, PA
Their children were:
- Katherine, b. Lancaster, PA
- Matthes, b. Lancaster, PA, m. July 3, 1760 to Sophia E. Hauschildren
- Marey, b. Lancaster, PA
- Conrod, b.. 1736, Lancaster, PA. m. Anna Franciscus October 28, 1755, Lancaster, PA to Anna Franciscus,
m. . #2 Elizabeth Woods. m #3Margaret Hayes,
- Jacob, b. Nov 27, 1737 in Lancaster, PA, m. July 20, 1764 to Catharina, d. July 23, 1797.
- Mariah Christina, b. 1748, Lancaster, PA, m. 1765 to Geo. Musser, d. 1828
Children of Conrod Young and Anna Franciscus
- Son, name unknown, died February 25, 1757, Lancaster, PA
- John Young, b. August 22, 1760, Lancaster, PA, m. Keziah Tackett Townsend, d/o Lewis and Hannah Tackett May 25, 1789, d. May 16, 1850, Kanawa County, VA, was a noted Indian Scout
- Mathias Geyhart Young, b. 1765, PA, m. #1 Nancy, Hickman, #2, Milly Holliday
- Elizabeth Young, b. 1766, PA, m. Thomas Smith April 10, 1792, Kanawha Co, VA
- Joseph Young, b. 1770, d. 1775
- Charles Francis Young, b. March, 1774, Augusta County, VA, m. Sarah Morris March 27, 1793, Kanawha Co, VA, d. abt. 1840.
- Henry Young, b. 1784, m. Lucy
- William Young, b. May 7, 1785, m. Mary Lilly January 1, 1806, Kanawha County, VA, d. December 29, 1811, Kanawha County, VA
- George Washington Young, b. abt. 1787, m. Eudora (Sarah) Huddleston December 29, 1811 Kanawha County, VA.
Children of George Washington Young and Sarah Huddleston
- Jonathan Young
- Uriah Young
- Charles Young
- Martha Young, b. 1813, m. John Samples
- Hollie Young, m. William Hayes
- Sophronia (Elizabeth) Young, m. Samuel Howery
- Daniel Young, b. 1818, m. Catherine, (not proven child)
Most of the above information was from research done by Judith Brinengar. Judith, I don't know where you are now, but if you see this I would love to hear from you again.