| Oklahoma State Capitol, view from the north side. Capitol completed in 1916. |
Dome completed in 2002.
|In Memory of those who died here April 19, 1995|
| Central High School, formerly Oklahoma High School, was the first High School in the State of Oklahoma. This building was completed in 1910, designed by the same architect who designed the Capitol Building. The school closed in 1969 and was abandoned. It was later bought by the Telephone Company and made into offices, now called One Bell Center
||Willard Elementary, built in 1919, now used as an alternative school|
| NW Fifth Street |
Henry Samples built several houses along this street in 1907 and earlier.
These are the only two still standing.