Zedekiah Nabors (sometimes spelled Neighbors and Nabors, b. ca 1785 South Carolina, d. ca 1854 came to Amite County, MS in approximately 1810, m. 11 Feb 1811 to Rebecca Terrell,Amite Co. MS. She died sometime before 1850.
Children of Zedekiah Nabors and Rebecca Terrell were:
- Swepston Nabors, moved to Louisiana before 1854.
- B. H. Nabors, was executor of his father's estate.
- Permelia Nabors, b, ca 1823, m. Walton Harrell 27 Dec 1838, See Harrell
- Nancy Nabors, b. ca 1825 m. Benjamin Harrell 1 Jan 1844, he died in Pike County before 1854, m. #2 Robert Dickey 8 Feb 1855 in Amite County.
- Evaline Nabors, b. ca 1829, m. John Bagley 15 April 1855, moved to Carroll Co. MS
Walton Harrell, probably born in Amite County, MS. m. 27 Dec 1838 to Permelia Nabors, d. Nov 1845, Amite County MS.
Children of Walton Harrell and Permelia Nabors were:
- Mariah Harrell, b. 1 Oct 1839 Amite Co MS,married 1 June 1854 to Henry Y. Carter died 17 Feb 1928 at the home of son, Dewitt E. Carter, Red River County, TX, buried Old Shamrock Cemetery, Red River County, TX.See Carter Family
- Nancy Harrell, b. ca. 1841, Amite Co MS. m. November 12, 1858 to William B. Marsalis.
- Mary Harrell, b. ca 1843 (no further information)