||Epsom Historical Photos Album No.
VIII01a The Ambrose Home, bought in 1908, also known as the old Tavern
VIII01b Albion Ambrose taken April 27, 1924
VIII02a The McClary Homestead built about 1741
VIII02b This view taken from the Southside of the McClary House
VIII02c The McClary Homestead
VIII02d The McClary Homestead built about 1741. Gilbert Knowles photo
VIII03a Alice Ambrose, Catherine Berry and Hattie Bickford. Last row Hazel
Steele and Madeline Nighswander
VIII03b Plane crash in Tripp (Fowler) field.
VIII04a Worth Home, River Road
VIII04b Almon Worth, Langlois, Frank Hurd, Jesse Hunt. Ice Cutting
VIII05a The C.S. Bickford house on New Orchard Road Epsom
VIII05b The old Short Falls Covered Bridge next to the new bridge
VIII06a The cobbler shop of Charles Hall
VIII06b Dover Road looking east towards the town hall.
VIII07a Early Palmer home
VIII08a Epsom Freewill Baptist Church
VIII08b John Brackett at unknown location in Epsom
VIII09a "Our Home" Feb. 23, 1936
VIII09b Berry (McClary) house on Center Hill, December.
VIII10a Fife Family
VIII10b After World War II - Raymond, Roscoe, Winthrop and Clifton Fife.
VIII11a Raymond Fife, Albert Yeaton (center) and buddies
VIII11b Short Falls School, Verna Hunt, teacher
VIII11c Unknown person with the 'catch of the day'
VIII12a Epsom Station, later Merrimack Farmers Exchange.
VIII13a Harold Bickford, Center, Fred Fife at Riverside Poultry Farm
VIII13b Fred Fife at Riverside Poultry Farm
VIII13c Roscoe Fife at Riverside
VIII13d Scene from a farm in Epsom.
VIII14a Riverside Poultry Farm
VIII14b Riverside Poultry Farm
VIII15a At Riverside Poultry Farm - probably Fifes and Dowsts
VIII15b Riverside Poultry Farm
VIII16a back of photo stamped "Joseph K. Tarleton, Short Falls, N.H."
VIII16b Taleton house, perhaps later owned by Robert Cass.
VIII17a Ambrose family photo
VIII18a Caught in trapp and killed by J.C. Fife, Nov. 1944.
VIII18b The Smith House on Sanborn Hill Road
VIII18c The Smith House on Sanborn Hill Road
VIII19a Short Falls Corner in the fall of 1979 during foliage time.
VIII19b Short Falls Corner in the fall of 1979 during foliage time.
VIII19c Epsom Old Home Day 1977
VIII19d Epsom Old Home Day 1977
VIII20a Epsom Old Home Day 1977
VIII20b Epsom Old Home Day 1977
VIII20c Epsom Old Home Day 1977
VIII20d Epsom Old Home Day 1977
VIII21a Sunnyside Farm (Mt. Delight) James Bartlett & family
VIII21b James Bartlett and some of his family
VIII22a James Tripp 1814 - 1898
VIII22b Isabel Prescott Tripp 1816 - 1902
VIII22c James Henry Tripp 1844-1922
VIII22d Sarah Moses Tripp 1841-1918
VIII23a Vertical Spool Steam Donkey
VIII23b Horizontal Spool Steam Donkey. Patent of John Dolbeer
VIII24a John Dolbeer, born Epsom in 1827
VIII24b Vertical Spool Steam Donkey
VIII24c Indian League Baseball Team. Coaches Sid Yeaton and Ray Fife
VIII25a The McClary Homestead built about 1741
VIII25b Sanborn Hill as seen from "the Pines" in Epsom, NH
VIII26a Family members in front of the Tripp/Fowler home at Short Falls
VIII26b James Fowler and his wife Isabel Prescott Tripp
VIII27a Unknown lady on the left, most likely Isabel Prescott Tripp
VIII27b Unknown lady on the left, most likely Isabel Prescott Tripp
VIII28a New Rye School, Epsom, NH
VIII28b New Rye School, Epsom, NH
VIII29a Short Falls School House, Epsom, NH.
VIII29b Old Baptist Parsonage at the end of Black Hall Road and Dover
VIII30a Addie Bickford Edmunds
VIII30b Juliette Gray Bickfod, wife of Frank Bickford
VIII30c Alice Emerson
VIII31a Lill Bixby
VIII31b Charles Litton, Lowell Ma
VIII31c Nellie Spurling
VIII31d Nell Dowst
VIII32a Mason - his wife was Minnie Ruth Bickord
VIII32b Charles Mason - Chichester
VIII33a Charles Mason - Chichester
VIII34a Minnie Ruth Bickford
VIII34b Unknown individual
VIII35a Free Will Baptist Church
VIII36a Free Will Baptist Church. Shoe - Box shop behind to the left
VIII36b Old Grist Mill and Short Falls Bridge, Epsom, NH
VIII37a New Rye School, Epsom
VIII37b The Creation of the History of Epsom Pageant 1927
VIII38a The Creation of the History of Epsom Pageant
VIII38b The Creation of the History of Epsom Pageant
VIII38c The Creation of the History of Epsom Pageant
VIII39a The Creation of the History of Epsom Pageant
VIII39b The Creation of the History of Epsom Pageant
VIII39c The Creation of the History of Epsom Pageant
VIII40a The Creation of the History of Epsom Pageant
VIII40b The Creation of the History of Epsom Pageant
VIII40c Unknown couple at the Creation of the History of Epsom Pageant
VIII41a The Creation of the History of Epsom Pageant
VIII41b The Creation of the History of Epsom Pageant
VIII41c The Creation of the History of Epsom Pageant
VIII42a The Creation of the History of Epsom Pageant
VIII42b The Creation of the History of Epsom Pageant
VIII42c The Creation of the History of Epsom Pageant
VIII43a Isabella McCoy Monument at the end of Mountain Road
VIII43b Tablet erected at the McClary Cemetery
VIII43c Grave site of John McClary Esq., McClary Cemetery
VIII44a Epsom Public Library. The redwood lumber for its construction
was donated by former Epsom resident John Dolbeer
VIII44b View of Epsom (Slab City) from the nearby river
VIII44c View of the old Prescott Bridge at the end of Black Hall Road
VIII45a Dr. Hill home, later that of A.J. Yeaton
VIII45b The blacksmith shop in Gossville, NH.
VIII45c The falls at Cass and/or Bixby's pond.
VIII46a Epsom Center School. Year unknown
VIII47a Epsom Center School. No other information.
VIII47b Christmas Card sent out by Gilbert Knowles showing Epsom Village
VIII48a pure water from the spring
VIII48b Colarusso house on Route 4, 1571 Dover Road